Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website employees. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website, we ask you for personal information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Log information – When you access Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website processes invoices and maintains customer records. This includes information such as the standards or products purchased, the amount of the purchase, any amounts owed, etc. We also use information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services. Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website will never sell your information to other companies.
- We do not collect or store payment information on this website related to your bank accounts or other payment accounts. All payments are processed through PayPal or other services that collect and process your payment information.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Kim Bare, Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website, or our users. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website in the following limited circumstances:
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Because of the way our system works, after you delete your information residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
You can use the Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website website to review and control the information stored in your Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website Profile or Account. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Bare Jernberg Ancestry Website features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form on the Contact page.